At a glance, janitorial services may seem as simple as they come. Supposedly, your staff only need some soap, water, and disposable paper towels to clean most messes in your office. In a few minutes, your workspace can look presentable to coworkers and may even impress your clients.
But there’s more to hygiene, health, and safety than meets the eye.
If your janitor or custodian fails to comply with safety regulations and standards, your team and clients may be at risk for a variety of health issues, including allergies, asthma, cold, and flu.
Rather than take that risk, talk to the consultants at WrightCo. Our staff provides comprehensive janitorial training to businesses throughout New York, NY.
MEET OUR EDUCATIONAL STAFF AND TEAM
At WrightCo, we understand that everyone learns a little differently. So to better facilitate learning, we combine hands-on learning techniques with audio and visual demonstrations, in-depth discussion, and thorough instruction to ensure your team completely understands best practices.
Additionally, we recognize that you might not have the means to transport your entire team off-site in order for them to receive janitorial training. To accommodate you, we can send our educators to your office in New York, NY, at a time that best fits your busy schedule.
DEVELOP ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
When you meet with us, you can choose from multiple janitorial training programs based on your industry, budget, and time constraints. These programs will develop your staff’s cleaning and maintenance skills, and these skills will, in turn, help your team maintain a safer, healthier workspace in New York, NY.
With our certification program, your crew will understand the Department of Health regulations, OSHA standards, proper cleaning and sanitation techniques, and janitorial responsibilities. If needed, we also provide team cleaning, time and task management techniques to improve performance and efficiency.
Feel free to browse our list of programs below.
- Managing and Supervising the Custodial Services
- OSHA Universal Precautions “Bloodborne Pathogens and Bodily Fluids”
- OSHA Hazardous Materials “Chemical Right to Know”
- Kitchen Cleaning, Food, and Personal Safety
- Allergies and Asthma in the Preschool Environment
- Big Germs Little People “Health & Sanitation in the Preschool Environment”
- Custodial Responsibilities and Economics
- Time and Task Management for Custodians
- Floor Maintenance and Care “Systems that Work”
- Restroom Maintenance “Getting Quality Results”
- Carpet Cleaning “Cleaning for Health”
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning
- Sanitation in the Infant and Toddler Environment
- Green Cleaning: Products and Practices for a Safer Indoor Environment
1000 Front St #147, Uniondale,NY